6 Questions about Tuning your LML Duramax Calibrated Power
So got a question for you guys my uncle has a 2006 duramax 2500. The truck is all stock nothing done to it and is getting around 10 mph in the city and maybe 15 on the highway if hes lucky. Trying to figure out which way would be the best for him to go to get better fuel mileage…... Once oil almost completely stops dripping out you can take a new oil filter for a duramax, spread a little of your new oil on the O ring seal on the top with your finger and put it in place of the old filter just making it hand tight. Then you can dispose of the old oil and filter properly and fill the engine with new oil. The engine should take 10 quarts and I always use rotella 15W40 oil but
Duramax History Lesson 3 LBZ DrivingLine
1/12/2006 · Best Answer: The duramax is Chevy's diesel that is made by Isuzu. The Vortec line refers to any gasoline engine put into a Chevy Truck. It refers to the fuel injection system mix of fuel and air. There are several Vortec engines 2.7l, 3.7l,4.2l,4.8l,5.3l,6.0l,6.0l H.O.and the 8.1L Since you are talking... 21/12/2006 · 05 sucked for mileage there is some tricks though buy the 01-03 lb7 pipe from the down pipe to the tail pipe (the section with the cat on 05) a cold air intake and a chip on one of the lower settings I have a customer getting 17-18 mpg out of his 05 pre mod mileage was 12.
The Best After Market Device for Increasing Diesel Mileage
Imagine how much our customers are saving in fuel costs when they get 100 more miles out of every tank of fuel! EZTuner is the Duramax programmer / tuner you are looking for. EZTuner is the Duramax programmer / tuner you are looking for. how to get current session value in php 4/08/2011 · A friend of mine has a 04 Duramax LLY (crew cab 4x4 auto) and wants to get better mileage. We just got back from a 400 mile trip today and got 16.8 mpg unloaded (hand calc) and we usually get 11-12 mpg pulling a 22ft enclosed trailer (loaded around 6k with another 700lb or …
SilveradoSierra.com How to improve my mpg Duramax 6600
2018 GMC 3500HD Duramax Review gas Mileage Read our First review of the 2018 GMC 3500 Sierra Diesel standard features, Redesign and Changes Interior Exterior, Price and Release Date. Are the next truck released by GMC with a goal to be certain that the truck remains one of … how to get mice out of your walls GMs Thailand marketing numbers say that the first generation in a 4×4 Chevrolet Colorado provides fuel economy of 25.57 mpg—and the new version is 6 percent better.
How long can it take?
Can i do get better fuel milage on 2006 2500 duramax ASAP
- Lifted mpg??own Page 2 Colorado Diesel Forum
- How to Improve Diesel Fuel Economy for Your Truck or Car
- Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Duramax Fuel Mileage Page
- Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum How can I get better
How To Get Better Mileage Out Of A Duramax
Let’s get one thing out of the way right now. DPF back exhaust systems are a joke! I can’t tell you how many people have bought one online and then called me up to yell at me because it didn’t change the sound of their truck and they didn’t get better mileage….. REALLY! The DPF is what makes your truck quiet, the DPF is what is killing your fuel economy. Hooking up a bigger pipe to
- 20/04/2010 · Well if you would like better gas mileage on your lbz I don't know what to tell you:rof JK Start by slowing down on highway than open her up a bit!!!!! Start with a more free flowing exhaust kit from are wonderful vendors on here and follow that by a mild tune or program!!!! Make sure your tires are also aired up correctly.
- A few things you can add is an upgraded performace exhaust and computer chip upgrad that will allow the vehicle to burn the fuel more efficent and breath better out of the exhaust thus improving the gas mileage.
- So got a question for you guys my uncle has a 2006 duramax 2500. The truck is all stock nothing done to it and is getting around 10 mph in the city and maybe 15 on the highway if hes lucky. Trying to figure out which way would be the best for him to go to get better fuel mileage…
- 20/04/2010 · Its FUEL mileage unless you do run gas in the rig then we know there is a problem. newer rigs are woefully short on efficiency it is a silly problem of having to spend 1500.00 dollars on mods to get 2 MPG which many companies propose you do just after …